• pazilla.com

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • granboo.com

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • expertprophoto.com

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed. The point is that these are unique names, and hopefully people will associate that unique name with the service. People oft now think of the search engine first, the number later, when they hear "Google".

I'm partial to Pazilla as well. Catchy. Has a Z. Rolls off the tongue.

Sach, thanks so much for your efforts. I love this idea; it's awesome. And it definitely has the potential to bring an interesting change to how customers go about finding photographers. Sure it won't replace a yellow pages ad and solid marketing, but it's a freaking AWESOME idea. And I can see how it may be the best way of getting certain types of jobs (like high school senior portraits, say; I might have picked-up the yellow pages...20 times when I was a teen?).

Edit: I do hope you plan on telling people about the site once you get it up and running. Photogs that have podcasts like Martin Bailey, Photofocus (Scott Bourne & Rick Sammon), and TWiP might be up for spreading the word a little.

I plan to tell a lot of people. As many as I can. I have the ability to print for free so I can make a ton of mailers to photographers to get the involved. The more the better. That would be nice to get some people sreading the word as well. I hope everybody on here is interested as well. Im planning to have a beta version of the site in about a week and if all goes well, I will have it done by the end of the month. I like Pazilla myself as well. It is unique.

Well I hope you never thought I was trying to knock you cause I too love the idea.

I am only trying to help. PAZILLA it is if that is what you want. I will even tell some of my people about. OK MY People consist of 5 Photographers but hey that is still 5! My Uncle may know hundreds!

I wish you all the best and please post the like once you go active!

Well I hope you never thought I was trying to knock you cause I too love the idea.

I am only trying to help. PAZILLA it is if that is what you want. I will even tell some of my people about. OK MY People consist of 5 Photographers but hey that is still 5! My Uncle may know hundreds!

I wish you all the best and please post the like once you go active!

Hey I never thought you were trying to knock me at all. I am thankful I have people who will be honest and give me input on here. I am kinda growing on Pazilla. It is just something that sticks in your head. LOL kinda like the smurf song.. "LA LA LA LALALA" j/k..... it's in your head now!!!
The more people the better. I am currently working on the site. PHP Scripts are killing me...lol anywho. The more input the better

And just FYI. For those that think this is anything like Model Mayhem, it is nothing like it. This is a Networking site for photographers to expose their business. Model Mayhem is geared towards people doing model work. I really cant see someone researching a wedding photographer or a Baby photographer on that site. It has its purpose and its purpose alone.

Ok so I talked to about 10 different photographers today. And it is unanimous. The name will be www.Pazilla.com
It is seems that it is something that will get stuck in your head easy. I am witting all the PHP Script for it now and hope to have it up in the next week for beta testing. I own the Domain name now and it is hosted. Now I just have to finish the site. :)
Cheers. Stay tuned!!!!

Looks like your making good progress on the site. I'll definitely check it out once it's done.

Just make sure it works on more than just Firefox & IE...

+1

I'm on Safari.

I'm ensuring compatability with the following.
IE
OPera
Chrome
FireFox
Safari
Flock 2
Amaya 11
I am building the site in live Mode Via PHP. LOL SO you ca literally watc each piece as it is built. :)
Cheers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back