For all you BMW fans ;)

Holy. I love that car.

Aside from that, I really like the first one. Clean and simple, which helps with a luxury car like that. The second one would also be a great shot, but I find the cars in the back distract from the car. Goodwork!

Eric. said:
Holy. I love that car.

Aside from that, I really like the first one. Clean and simple, which helps with a luxury car like that. The second one would also be a great shot, but I find the cars in the back distract from the car. Goodwork!

Thanks! :) The car is so ridiculously fast and smooth you'd never believe it. :thumbup: And the 2nd picture, I wasn't really paying attention about the other car in the back of the picture :p I know now! lol

TBaraki said:
The first one really does it for me. The angles are great.

Thank you :) Still trying to get the hang of my new camera but I think it's coming around :mrgreen:

Rockfreak300 said:
Thanks! :) The car is so ridiculously fast and smooth you'd never believe it. :thumbup: And the 2nd picture, I wasn't really paying attention about the other car in the back of the picture :p I know now! lol

Fast hahahahahaha helping a dragster dude put a 1,500 bhp engine in one mwhahahahah u want fast thats fast heheheheh. But loving the pics dude :hail:

Rockfreak300 said:
David is one of my good buddies :lmao: David with the Porsche and 330Ci? :mrgreen:

His new 330Ci, lucky guy. I talk with him online and he started the daily photo challange with me and preston. However, since he got his new car, I haven't seen any new photos from him.

mmmmmmmmmmmM5...

I had the greatest day for seeing cars yesterday... a Ford GT, Ferrari 456 GT, Maserati Coupe, Porche Carerra 4 Convertable, and 3 M3s...The gods must've been pleased with me.

Nice photos, especially like the first

uberben said:
His new 330Ci, lucky guy. I talk with him online and he started the daily photo challange with me and preston. However, since he got his new car, I haven't seen any new photos from him.

Thanks all :)

David is still around just always busy as hell :p He's an awesome kid with vast knowledge in just about any subject it seems. Don't know if you had the opportunity to see some of David's pictures of the M5 or not because he was also at the meet.Feel free to check out our website at www.FloridaCarClub.com and you'll see all of the pictures on there :)

On another note, his new car is awesome, I love it :) Makes me think twice about what car I'm going to buy next year now :D

clarinetJWD said:
mmmmmmmmmmmM5...

I had the greatest day for seeing cars yesterday... a Ford GT, Ferrari 456 GT, Maserati Coupe, Porche Carerra 4 Convertable, and 3 M3s...The gods must've been pleased with me.

Nice photos, especially like the first

I wouldn't be complaining either :mrgreen: :thumbup: The automotive scene here in Naples, FL where I live now isn't huge but the cars this little city does have are amazing. One of my other buddies here has a Ferrari F40 that I'll be doing a photoshoot with within the next month or two. Keep your eyes peeled :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back