For all you BMW fans ;)

Rockfreak300 said:
Thanks all :)

David is still around just always busy as hell :p He's an awesome kid with vast knowledge in just about any subject it seems. Don't know if you had the opportunity to see some of David's pictures of the M5 or not because he was also at the meet.Feel free to check out our website at www.FloridaCarClub.com and you'll see all of the pictures on there :)

Yeah, he shows me a lot of his car pics. Since he got his 300d, he's gotten a lot better.

Rockfreak300 said:
I wouldn't be complaining either :mrgreen: :thumbup: The automotive scene here in Naples, FL where I live now isn't huge but the cars this little city does have are amazing. One of my other buddies here has a Ferrari F40 that I'll be doing a photoshoot with within the next month or two. Keep your eyes peeled :mrgreen:
I love the F40! can't wait to see

uberben said:
Yeah, he shows me a lot of his car pics. Since he got his 300d, he's gotten a lot better.

Amen to that. He's gotten a lot better in general and he teaches me tips and tricks all the time lol Never hurts to have friends to learn off :p

He should have gotten the M6! *drool*But nice shots!

i love the car - got an opportunity to test it on a recent trip to germany! I like your pics too. The 3rd one with the M5 logo deserves to be in their catalogue! :thumbup: the distand shots are great but my opinion, and its only my opinion and not advise, is that maybe the car should have been in a position where you didn't have poles right behind. I felt it took away from the beautiful lines of the car and just were a bit of a distraction. But keep them coming - cant get enough of these beauts!:heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back