For all you Zeiss lovers

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guess where I have been today (and yesterday) ;)

zeiss.jpg

Ah well! And the weather was lovely! So I can tell from the colour of the sky! Did they pamper you well? Well enough for you to decide in their favour and make Zeiss glass even better in the future?

yes it was great weather! And thew city is nice as are the people there :)

ok, it is a boring image, i admit :p

And not everyone might recognise that what reads like Carl-ZeiB-Platz actually does mean Carl-Zeiss-Platz! And who really knows that the ß, which looks like a B to so many, really stands for a voiceless (i.e. sharp) s-sound?

And not everyone might recognise that what reads like Carl-ZeiB-Platz actually does mean Carl-Zeiss-Platz! And who really knows that the ß, which looks like a B to so many, really stands for a voiceless (i.e. sharp) s-sound?

Any Zeiss-lover would know ;)

You sure? So why don't they reply and say "Oh" and "Ah" and "Awww, you've actually BEEN there? Where they MAKE that good glass!?!?!?!?" Hm? Hm?

You sure? So why don't they reply and say "Oh" and "Ah" and "Awww, you've actually BEEN there? Where they MAKE that good glass!?!?!?!?" Hm? Hm?

Because we have hardly any Zeiss-lovers on the forum ;) They are all only after L glass, Nikkor and all that.

Oh, you think THAT is why?
Really?
What am I after, I wonder? I don't even know. Pretty pictures, that's what I'm after ... erm :er: ...

Oh, you think THAT is why?
Really?
What am I after, I wonder? I don't even know. Pretty pictures, that's what I'm after ... erm :er: ...

I'm after g***s ... and money ... and all that :p

Well, as long as there are nice g***s close to that "Carl-Zeiß-Platz" ... why not go there and look for one of them more seriously??? ;) ;) ;) Depending on who you may find, the money-thing might just be in a bit of danger, but you'd get the g***l-thing right ... ;)

I would not mind having a Carl Zeiss lens... but can you get an adapter to put on a Canon mount?

EDIT: who am I kidding... I would love some Zeiss glass...

I would not mind having a Carl Zeiss lens... but can you get an adapter to put on a Canon mount?

I would think so. referring to an FD mount? Not sure about those

Most reactions

New Topics

Back