• For Money

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you shoot for fun, or for money? Notice there is no "both" option, so you've gotta pick one.

I think photography is fun, challenging, and a great hobby. If someday down the road I can make some money at it, that would be great too. But for now, I'm a little wet behind the ears to offer it as a service to anyone.

Both, but if it's not fun, it's not worth it.

It's fun before the cash.

I shoot just for fun, and to feed my hunger for photography :D

The money part it`s just something relative, if i can make money from it, it`s good (i can then use them to buy some new lenses, or keep them for a new camera), if i can`t make money from it, it`s still good :D

I think that you you turn your hobby in your job, it starts to get boring, and than you will not be very happy as you one were about taking a photo.

We really need a both!

I shoot because I love it.

I also shoot to feed my habit and hopefully within 2 years, live by.

There really is a both for me.

For years... I wanted to shoot for a living (more than just side stuff)...

But

Life lead me in another direction and a career in another field was born. I shoot for pure enjoyment now... but the little kid in me still wants to do it for a living.

I am a novice and shoot only for the fun of it. It would be nice to make some profit out of it, but I enjoy shooting even though I don't.

I shoot for both. I make money almost everyday. Not 100% of our income but enough to make ends meet. And I have fun. When it's no longer fun, I'll quit. Did that once and stepped away for about 10 years. So, because there is no category for both, I did not vote.

I notice it doesn't have "I shoot due to a sometimes self destructive obsessive compulsive need to create" as an opition, so I just chose "fun".

just shoot for fun....I am a newbie...

I studied photography, but learned early on that I wouldn't be able to afford my life-style of choice by making a living as a photographer.

Most reactions

Back