For Jzero - The Silos

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This morning, I went past where I know there are these silos to take their photos yet again just for you:

218351153.jpg

218351158.jpg

218351156.jpg

Sometimes the remains of bad weather aren't too bad at all ;).
Which one do you like best?

Do they add to your collection?
If not, I might go look for the older ones I have ... I have closer-ups from the opposite direction somewhere...

Edit to say:
Oh my - what has PictureTrail done to these photos!?!? :shock:
They look AWFUL here now!
Must switch servers ... no time for it now, though. Aaargh. Horrors.

i like the first one. you can see more of the clouds in the water reflection

Hi LaFoto

Thanks! The third picture is probably the best of the lot because the silos are most emphasized. As far as I can tell, they appear to be made of stainless steel which is not common in grain silos so I suspect that they are holding some form of liquid for industrial use (I am just making an assumption because it is hard to tell from the pictures). In any event, I have a lot of use for pictures like this, so thanks again :)

J

Must still load these up with another host and edit my first post - they look horrible here ... but well, I am happy that you like them. I really don't know what they store in them. They are in an industrial estate next to the railway lines, nowhere near farms or anything... so you might be right in assuming they are NOT for any agricultural products.

And these?
What could these be meant for?

Saw them on the side of the road as I was on my way into Hamburg. They are very new. I have never seen them before. I had to pull over, stop and take their photo for you. Tried two versions:

mehrsilos01.jpg

mehrsilos02.jpg

These were loaded into FastPictures now, hopefully they look better in the end than those loaded into PictureTrail do... :roll:

Oh well, I doubt the nuclear reactor thing there... biogas plant is more like it, though those normally have large green plastic tarpaulin roofs that are flexible and can thus compensate a bit of pressure inside the building...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back