For Knot Fan and AprilRaven

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Knot Fan ... you little knot head ... you were always the best kid I knew, (mainly because your momma, The Ravester herself, would have jerked a knot in your tail had you not been ... ) but I had the privilege of watching you grow and as I see the man you are now, I want you to know how very proud I am of you. The fact that you have joined the Air Force and leave in a matter of days just brings tears to my eyes -- for many reasons.

I am so very proud that you will be wearing a uniform and serving your country. There is no higher honor, as you have grown up knowing.

I hate that I won't see you at Sonic in the mornings and tell you how I'd have bought your breakfast if you'd waited, but watch your mail call and expect a $20 bill weekly. Find a Sonic, wherever you are, and think of your mom and your other mom, and toast us with tea.

I'm full of fear, as our world is unsettled, but you are a very special person. You were prayed for long before you were born. You were prayed for and believed in before you knew life. Your name is really Samuel ... it's just that everyone calls you Caleb. The day you were born, your mother gave you back to God and said, "Thank you for this child ... he is Yours, but I will train him up in the way he should go ..." and from that moment on, you were protected and cared for. I believe you are one of the ones that God cradled on his chest just before you joined us.

There will always be a yellow arm band and a yellow ribbon flying for you.

I love you big.

(aprilraven ... it's all good. :heart: You have the love and support of all of us and we'll keep ya going! I PM'd you the Soldier's Prayer I wrote ...)

Now you did it...she's gonna cry when she reads this :lovey:

All of you will be fine, there's a lot of love there!

is your signature for me or you??? :er:

your so my pallie... yours sounds better, i should have waited... i like yours better...:thumbup:

you always one up me....:D

luv ya, mean it. thanks for the sweet words, caleb will love this...

( $20.00 ...? thinking he can get his own sweet tea, dang girl, we need that twenty to play with on saturdays..!!! change that and tell him you will give him a few pieces of bubble gum or something.....)

woodsac said:
Now you did it...she's gonna cry when she reads this :lovey:

All of you will be fine, there's a lot of love there!

yeah, woodsac ... but every once in a while ... we gotta be squawly bawly girls ...

COUSINS GRIMM LIVE ON ... have no fear!

(thanks, dude, knew you'd understand!!)

I heard the news and can't believe your doing this - for all the right reasons I hope.

Just when I was thinking about "hitting" on you. You good-looking man thing you!! Wait, did I tell that I loooove a man in uniform? :sexywink:

Just want you to know that you are in my prayers and I'll light some incense for you.:lovey:

Most reactions

Back