For LaFoto

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been a while since I have posted any refinery photos so I thought you and your husband may enjoy these :)

refineloch21re.jpg

refineloch44nm.jpg

refineloch19ex.jpg

refineloch36rb.jpg

I like em...

I dig em...

I love em...

These are super :clap:

#3 poster size :thumbsup: I'd settle for 20x30 :mrgreen:

woodsac said:
These are super :clap:

What more can I say :D????

Super they are!

My husband is still in bed, sleeping through his time off work (in a refinery, no less), but he will love to look at these, too. He even recognises what each of those columns is there for, while I can only enjoy the colours and lights and smoke trails. Mostly those. Thanks for "calling me" :D. These are worth it!

oh gosh... it is really cool! I like the way the smoke came out...

The lights are amazing in each photo!!

Incredible, quite creepy. Love em.

Thanks everyone! Raymond this is the Irving refinery in Saint John NB close to where I live. Eric I can certainly see from the photos why you would think it was windy but i don't remember so much as a breeze where I took these from. I think the long exposure, around 10 seconds, exaggerates the movment of the smoke.

nice you've got the exposure spot on! i agree with woodsac last could be a poster! :thumbup:

So I have finally managed to call my husband to the screen for him to look at the refinery photos, too, and he went "wow" all the time, and "how beautiful" and "mega-super" and all such words. So it seems like your photos are a success :D.

He likes the second best of all by far, he says, with the flare.

And he wants to know where it is.
Says it looks large.

Im glad he liked them :) This is the Irving Oil refinery in Saint John, new Brunswick. Canada's largest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back