For Mentos (and all others): The Monster Spider

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is one of the harmless spiders that are building their webs all around the house and in the garden these days, only this one happened to be exceptionally big. My son detected it and got very interested in it, so much so that he went prey-hunting in its stead and came up with a daddy-longleg which was accepted eagerly!

Monster-Spinne.jpg

No way thats like a tarantula :|

I like the picture though.... focused on the devilcreature yet not to blurred in the background and you can still make out their classic expressions!

"Tarantula", heehee :D.
Well, the perspective makes it look more like a monster spider, of course, than it really was. It was maybe a bit larger than thumbnail size, plus legs, but, heehee, I liked to make it look like a monster spider!

Must bump this for Mentos, or else she might not get enough reason to run from the room screaming............. :shock: :greenpbl:

OHHHH NOOOO Don't say that you have SUCH a THINGS in Germany?!?!?! It cannot cross the border, can it!?!?! Hell... no way...

Is that awe or fear on their faces?

Good work.

LWW

LWW said:
Is that awe or fear on their faces?

It is awe, all right, LWW.
That prey in the web, a daddy longleg, was GIVEN to Mr Spider (my kids claim this one is a Mrs Spider, which is why it is so big) by my son - HE caught it for him/her. :D

"That guy" is my son Florian :lol:.
And to get this perspective, I had to place myself in an even more precarious position than PlasticSpanner did in order to get some nice photos of the surroundings of Audley End House on the Saturday of our meet-up ;).

Most reactions

Back