For my Otaku and One Piece fans

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
@pixmedic Here's one for ya, buddy. I saw that you were finishing up Rorouni Kenshin. Brook, from One Piece.

Brook SM.jpg

Wish one piece was on Netflix

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Nice shot - interesting balance, not sure though if years of "eyes lead the shot" hasn't coloured my perception into thinking it needs more on the left. Then again might be that there's too much room on the right? I can see a kinda mental image of the balance and type of photo you're going for (which I like); just not sure if this shot gets there, or if its just me.

Also on the list of people I thought might watch anime Pix was not a name that sprung to mind! Learn something new every day!

Nice shot - interesting balance, not sure though if years of "eyes lead the shot" hasn't coloured my perception into thinking it needs more on the left. Then again might be that there's too much room on the right? I can see a kinda mental image of the balance and type of photo you're going for (which I like); just not sure if this shot gets there, or if its just me.

Also on the list of people I thought might watch anime Pix was not a name that sprung to mind! Learn something new every day!

I wanted to pull in tighter, but it didn't work either. I dunno, thought about something like this as well, but the logo is too top heavy.

Brook logo.jpg

i knew about crunchy roll....just didnt really want to pay another monthly fee for another show service.
may have to though. netflix's anime section is severely lacking

The only anime to have more episodes than Naruto.

Nice shot. Like the side-lighting.

i knew about crunchy roll....just didnt really want to pay another monthly fee for another show service.
may have to though. netflix's anime section is severely lacking

I think it's still free if you'll put up with commercials

Most reactions

Back