For Sale Brand New Apple Iphone 8GB Unlocked

:roll:

Don't reply to the spammers

:lol:

But it's fun sometimes..although they never read your replies. Sort of a fun way to blow off a little steam. ;)

With a little luck and bad timing...we end up with what we have here...a headless spam post. So now it looks like JSD is trying to sell an iPhone...which might get you banned...if someone isn't paying attention when they are getting rid of spam.

Ok, ok..My apologies. I had seen others reply on several other occasions and didn't know it caused such problems.

Well, at least it gave us a few good laughs. :lol:

Normally, it's not much of a problem...but this spammer managed to get three posts in before I banned him. When they have multiple posts, it's easier for me to 'find more posts by user' then just get rid of those posts all at once.

In this case, your reply came just before I got rid of it..and since I was moving the post, rather than the whole thread...your post was added to the thread and became the new first post. (headless thread).

If I had seen that you had made a reply, I would have removed the whole thread.

Not a big deal...but it's a bit easier for us, if there are no replies to the spam thread.

So then can you delete this whole thread and forget it ever happened? ;)

I could do that...or I could keep it around and make you look silly :twisted:

anyone can unlock his iphone. no big deal. ok, be careful with the firmware upgrades ;)

iphones are fun, if you do not have to use the AT&T contract, or the German T-Mobile contract ;)

Someone currently sitting on my sofa is using hers with a cheap prepaid phonecard with cheap data-connections :)

oh, but this thread was about post counts, not about iphones, sorry ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back