For Sale D7000 System

jsm190

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made the move to the darkside (mirrorless) and decided to sell my Nikon stuff.
REDUCED TO $1050 SHIPPED FOR ALL>

-Nikon D7000 with less than 3000 actuations, Nikon 18-105 VR lens, Meike battery grip,
Wireless remote, 1 Nikon and 2 aftermarket batteries (one works in body only) with charger, manual on CD. $750
-Body without lens $550
-Nikon 50mmD 1.8 Prime lens W/ caps $100
-Nikon 35mm G 1.8DX lens W/ caps and hood $150
-Tamron 11-18 DiII lens W/ caps and hood $295
-Nikon SB-400 Flash W/ case $150
All are in EX+ to LN condition
Boxes and manuals are in storage and I can not get to them at this time.Take it all for $1050 and I will include a Lowepro 202AW sling bag.
Prices include shipping in U.S.

NOTE: 70-300 in pic has been sold
I will take M.O. or Paypal (Only if shipped to confirmed address). $P7140014.jpg

Last edited:
All still available. PhotoKirb offered to pay half now and half when it arrives. He also has a listing with 3 of the same lenses for sale he wanted to buy from me? Not a good way to build trust on a forum your first week.

PM sent - 70-300 VRII
and I pay too ... just bought a lens from SonicBuffalo and several other members in the past.
though, I paid him with pennies .... ;)

70-300 vr is sold, system price adjusted

Last edited:
All still available. PhotoKirb offered to pay half now and half when it arrives. He also has a listing with 3 of the same lenses for sale he wanted to buy from me? Not a good way to build trust on a forum your first week.

Seriously? Thanks for letting everyone know what they're trying to pull via PM. Between that and their B.S. for sale thread, I think PhotoKirb should be banned.

Seriously? Thanks for letting everyone know what they're trying to pull via PM. Between that and their B.S. for sale thread, I think PhotoKirb should be banned.
Yes, odd. They are having a baby and have to sell a bunch of their equipment and yet, they want to buy more equipment.

on this sale though ...
It was quick and easy with John via PM'ing. he put up photos of it here (and removed them I guess?). But I'll be getting the 70-300 VRii soon.
and the good thing, he decided to take the bucket of gold that I found at the end of a rainbow instead of cash. :thumbup:

Point 1. PhotoKirb is also new here, and has exactly 4 posts to date, so please don't use THAT as a benchmark of trustworthiness for the entire forum.

Point 2: First week? Your join date says you joined long before *I* did!! First week BACK after a very, very long absence, I'd say… :D

Point 3: No, that's it. There were really only two points. I hope you sell everything, though! And welcome…back…to Hotel TPF!

Point 1. PhotoKirb is also new here, and has exactly 4 posts to date, so please don't use THAT as a benchmark of trustworthiness for the entire forum.

Point 2: First week? Your join date says you joined long before *I* did!! First week BACK after a very, very long absence, I'd say… :D

Point 3: No, that's it. There were really only two points. I hope you sell everything, though! And welcome…back…to Hotel TPF!

I was talking about him being here a week. I have been here a long time learning a lot, just do not chime in much.

I was talking about him being here a week. I have been here a long time learning a lot, just do not chime in much.

Yes, well…the coffee has kicked in by now (worn off actually) and I see that you meant him, not you.
So as Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say: Never mind. :lol:

I talked to PhotoKirb directly, and the wife went into premature labor, so needless to say they've been a little busy and have slightly more important things on their hands.

As for buying gear they already listed, I can't say anything on that.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Give her a break, it's only her first week here after all, remember.

Back to our schedule broadcasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rec'd my 70-300 VRII lens today, it's awesome so far .. just as described.
Fast shipping, good price, a dramatic step up from my AF 75-300 lens.
:thumbup:

CD I sent you a PM twice but my sent folder does not show them. If you do not get them, let me know.

Last edited:

I got a message from this person about a D3200 they were "selling." Went to the message again today and it said the user is banned. Why do people have to be dishonest and try to screw over others? Makes it hard for the honest people to tell the difference between a good deal and a scam.

Most reactions

Back