For Sale, maybe trade for Canon: Nikon D50 and tons of extras

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Sam6644, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Sam6644

Sam6644 TPF Noob!

Nov 18, 2009
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have a Nikon D50 that has been meticulously cared for... I'd even say it's been completely babied. This camera is in MINT condition inside and out. I've protected this thing and carried it like it was made of eggshells or something- never dropped, always carried with a strap, never bang on things, etc. I've never even let other people use this thing... my mom will attest to that, I've never even let her use it.

This would be an awesome first DSLR for someone, and even a great backup camera for someone who already has a Nikon DSLR. The D50 has a built in auto focus motor, unlike anything in Nikons entry level DSLRs since the D50. This means you dont need to ask, "will this nikon lens work on my camera?" The answer is yes!

Detailed information on the D50 here: Nikon D50 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

My only motivation for selling this camera is because I have decided to switch over to Canon gear.

Whats for sale:
    Nikon D50 body
    Nikkor 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 DX lens
    Nikkor 35-80 f/3.5-5.6 Older FULL FRAME lens
    Nikon Strap
    2GB SD Card
    Nikon rechargeable battery with charger
    Nikon USB cable
    Nikon A/V cables
    Original owners manual

Wireless remote (off brand)
    Nikkor Close-up No.2 filter (super sweet filter from the 60's, allows you to shoot upclose without a macro lens) I almost want to keep this just as a collectable.
    Hoya Diffuser filter
    Cokin Filter system with following filters:
    - Close up +3 (#003)
    - Coef. +3 Red (#103)
    - 49mm adaptor
    -Star 4 (#057) very cool for night photos
    - Linear Polarizer (#160)

Price: $550 + shipping
    firm or willing to trade for a Canon 30D or 40D in comparable condition.

Please PM if you're interested.