For sale: Me!

Fiendish Astronaut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dion't see any rules forbidding trying to hawk myself here, but I'm not going to bore you all with a sales pitch, we're all friends here so let me be straight...

I work full time for the BBC but I've increasingly been earning money from my photography and if I don't go out and make the step it will never just happen to me. I want a job, in London, in a studio, learning everything I can and giving me enough cash to quit my job and a chance to become much better at what I do. This is the route forward...

My website link is in my sig below if you want to look. Feel free to give me advise or offer me links, people I can talk to, or... jobs!

I thank you.

I was just looking at your site and I like your style very much, it is very different than most band photography I have seen. What settings do you use you capture photos like the guy jumping off the amp or the ones where you can clearly see the light beams as well as the performers? Do you use a flash (if so is it off camera) high ISO, or something else?

Im sorry I cant hire you as I am located in the US however I see no reason a company specializing in band photography would not want you. Good luck and keep shooting

Thanks D-50!

Don't think any of those images involved flash. The guy jumping off the amp I think was wide open Aperture Priority at ISO 1600 - the only way I can get a fast enough shutter speed for that. If you're not in fully manual than get the metering right - spot metering is always good...

Very nice photos.
I cant believe you can capture so much light in a dim lit area and capture it with no flash nor movement.

I have tried to do what you have with my canon on AV setting but it would have the lense open for an easy 2 seconds. Clearly im doing something wrong ?

You need to get an agent who will get you a job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back