FOR SALE: Minolta Maxxum 5 package

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by feiticeria, Sep 9, 2004.

1. feiticeria

feiticeria TPF Noob!

This is the second time I'm posting it for sale, I've lowered the price, so hopefully I can sell this great camera. Once again, the basic info, I had the camera for less than a year, and I'm interested in going digital. Here's whats offered in the package:

- Minolta Maxxum 5 body, with neck strap & unsent 3-year warranty
    - Sigma 24-70mm F3.5-5.6 HF lens, with lens hood & unsent warranty
    - Tiffen UV & Haze 1 filter
    - Kenko Red Enchancing filter
    - Minolta camera bag

All products are in mint condition. This is a great camera, compact and light weight, easy to carry around and the perfect camera for travelling. I haven't used the camera much, but the costs of developing the film is getting too much for me.

The price for it all is $275 Canadian (approx. $220 US). If you live in Toronto, we can meet to pick up the item. Other than that, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. My email is "gokulan@sprint.ca"

Shipping is $27 Canadian (approx. $20 US), this will include insurance and a tracking number. As well, the product WILL arrive within one week of the date of shipment. There is cheaper shipment though. In either case, I will send the item as a gift, thus, reducing the additional costs you may have to pay.

******* If your not interested, I'd appreciate it if you can tell me what about this sale is giving you second thoughts about purchasing it. Thank you *******