For Sale: Nikkor 300mm f2.0

jeggland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No this is not a typo. My father-in-law wants me to sell this for him. He bought it back in the 1980's when it first came out and is now looking to get rid of it. If you know any serious collectors interested in this, please contact me. It is the Nikkor 300mm f2.0 with tc 14 attachment, original storage box and original packaging box. It is in MINT condition. Serious buyers only, please.

Yes, no joke. Are you interested?

I was just startled by the title.
I do not think I could afford such a lens anyway.

Do you know where I could start to find serious buyers for this? I know it will go for a hefty price and I have no idea where to find a serious buyer. I figured I would start here and try to find some leads.

seriously, Ebay. That is the best place to place expensive and rare lenses. Then once you create the ad, send an emai with the link to Ken Rockwell(www.kenrockwell.com). He has a huge Nikon following and if he puts a link on his site to your ebay listing, you'll get a lot more exposure. Just my .02

Thank you jlykins! I will consider doing that if I can't find anyone personally to buy it. I'm leery about putting it on there because of the price. I don't want to get scammed.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much this lens is worth? I'll trade my first born, well I'd like to keep him would you take my wife in exchange? lol.

Make sure you are very detailed about any returns, payment time ... you can also make restrictions based on the type of buyer ... ie country, feedback score etc.

Read up on the Sellers help section.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how much this lens is worth? I'll trade my first born, well I'd like to keep him would you take my wife in exchange? lol.

My best guess would be $10k-$15k but I wouldn't be shocked to see it go for more.

maybe try selling on fredmiranda.com
also your own pics of the lens would help

Most reactions

Back