For Sale: Nikon 18-200VR and Nikon 18-55

cszakolczai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First up is the 18-55

This lens came with my D50 but I have no use for it after I upgraded to the D200 and picked up an 18-70.

I would like to state I am probably one of the most particular and anal photographers when it comes to treating my equipment with respect. All my stuff is cleaned and always properly stored.

Asking 105 bucks for the 18-55 lens, including shipping and insurance.

18-551.jpg

18-552.jpg

The 2nd lens up for sale is my 18-200VR... wow is all I can say about this lens. Its awesome and makes for the best lens to constantly have with you. You won't ever miss a moment and the VR makes it so that none of the shots you take will ever be blurry from motion. What a great piece of equipment.

Like new condition. Comes with Warranty card, front and rear caps, instruction manual, and the hood. I forgot to picture the hood, sorry, but the hood is still in its original plastic wrapping. Also the lens comes with a Hoya 72mm circular polarizer. And I may even throw in a 72mm-52mm step down so that you can use the polarizer on 52mm lenses as well. I am asking 550 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states with insurance included.

18-2001.jpg

18-2002.jpg

Both lenses come with a UV filter, and both have had a UV filter since day 1. I do not ever shoot with a lens till I have a UV filter for it. In fact I recieved the 18-200VR in the mail, and waited till my 72mm filter came in before I took it out, reason being... its better to be protected then risk a scratch on my glass.

Reason for selling is simple... I'm going to take the plunge and buy the 70-200VR. But being a college student means that these lenses have to go in order to fund my 70-200VR.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Also to see I am trust worthy, my ebay user ID is turboshag73, I have a 100% feedback.

Chris

Last edited:
I would buy the 18-200 if I could justify affording it...

I'll help ya justify it, you reach in deep to those pockets and find that this lens is pure awesome! No other way to say it. The best all around lens out there. And you get a circular polarizer!

isnt the 18-55 price a lil high?

i just bought that lens off this forum a few months ago for $45.00. shipping included..
and it was in great shape.
if i was told it was a brand new lens i would have belevied it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back