For Some, Life is Tough

Some people have a real hard time with opinions that challenge their own view of the received truth.

That is quite true.

And You sure are one of them.

Pray tell, what is the difference between a shot of some homeless people in N. America and some kids in a third world country? Both types of shot exploit the subject so why do you have a problem with one and not the other.

Please don't tell me your shots have a higher meaning/intent. You are preying on the exotic, the different which is basically what street people are.

But you are also preying on children. Does that make you a pedophile?

I don't care what others think.
I have my own opinion and I don't attack people for having theirs.

And using the term 'preying on children' is over the line, even for you.

I don't care what others think. Really? So why do you feel let down when no one comments on the shots you've posted?

I have my own opinion and I don't attack people for having theirs. True, you don't, according to your own definition of what attacking people is. And according to your own definition of what being attacked is.

And using the term 'preying on children' is over the line, even for you. NO, it's not. You are preying on children to make yourself feel good as a photog while totally ignoring the insanity of your position here.

Get over yourself or move on.

Seems to be a patern here with certian people.....:thumbdown: You know who Im talking about

Just to change the current tone, I have found in my travels that often these poor souls are not what they seem. From NYC USA to Cartegena Columbia to Rome Italy, not all people who portray desperation are always what they appear to be.

And people who are homeless and with families are not necessarily beggars.

Good street shots though. Def provocative in multiple ways.

*sigh* can't you lot just have a debate instead of sniping and insulting each other back and forth.

Return to commentary regarding the photos direct and end the debate; if you seriously want to debate (and I mean debate not rant/insult) the issue then start a new thread in the photographic discussions subsection.

Most reactions

Back