For the Canadians here - Free 8x10's at Blacks Photography

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In most blacks photography stores, there is a uniroyal booklet usually by the cash, or by the entrance. Towards the back is a coupon for a free 8x10, and they are good until August 30th I think.

Blacks regular price is $8.99 for each 8x10. Ive had a few done and the quality looks good. But im not sure if they maintain a color profile. In one of my photography classes, blacks as a developer was sort of a joke to them.

I think its a limit of 1 coupon per person per visit.

Ya but 8x10's are alot bigger, hehe.

snapfish has a 30 pic promotion for free 4x6's, and theres another code you enter while ordering for free s&h. But its only free s&h for americans. The s&h to canada is almost as much as to get the pics done at walmart, and youd have them in an hour. :0)

Theres alot of sites that offer free prints for signing up, to bad most are in the states, hehe.

www.whcc.com needs an offer like that *smirks*. Other than the into package to get yoru profile matched up.

Black's also has/had an offer for a free 8X10 with any on-line order of 30 photos or more.

They currently have an offer...if you order 100 prints on-line, you will get your next 100 prints free. I think I'm going to cash in on this one.

Black's is awesome quality (I worked at one for a year). however, it's really over priced. I get the same quality (same technology/machines at Black's and where I go 'cause they're both Fuji..ahh I love Fuji) at a Zehrs grocery store. An 8x10 there is 2.99 or 3.99. Same price for a one hour order.

Big Mike said:
Black's also has/had an offer for a free 8X10 with any on-line order of 30 photos or more.

They currently have an offer...if you order 100 prints on-line, you will get your next 100 prints free. I think I'm going to cash in on this one.

But a coupon for a free 8x10 is better than buying 30 over priced prints to get a free 8x10, hehe.

And I know whcc has good quality, was just saying it would be cool to get some free. :0) But they have a really good price. Thier professional and thier 8x10s are onnly like $2us I think, while blacks photography 8x10's are $9cdn, roughly $7.40us.

As with just about everything, it's not about the name of the store...it's about the ability and professionalism of the people working there. I've found Black's to have great quality, although the are expensive. They don't hesitate to reprint anything that I'm not happy with, and the service is usually really good. I actually joined the member's reward program...for $24 or something like that, I get 20% off of film & processing...and the prints from digital are significantly less as well. Plus, the points I have accumulated...have added up to over $30 each year.

Other (cheaper) labs I've tried are hit & miss...usually because there always seems to be someone different working there. If you can find great photo tech working at a drugstore photo lab...take advantage while you can.

Most reactions

Back