For the ladies of the forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosscat said:
photong said:
I don't consider smoking a mistake. If you don't know that it will cause problems in your body, you may as well just stop taking care of ourself in general. Everyone knows it can cause cancer and other problems. I just don't get why people start! I know there's peer pressure, but most of the time, you can get out of it and not keep doing it. Once is enough to know if you like it or not, and you don't have to smoke for years to learn it can kill you.

Can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that smoking is the sole cause of all evil???.........Did it ever occur to anyone with an ounce of brains that most health issues are genetic???......If most of you knew what goes into the foods you eat......it will turn your stomach.

I am inclined to think there are many other things in life that are far worse then smoking..........do you expect me to believe that city living is healthy with all the gridlock that occurs??? Think for yourself..not what some left wing radicals want you to think

what a brilliant response from the right.

Chase said:
I'm really trying to figure out how the right or left has anything to do with any of this. :roll:

well, i assumed he is coming from the right, and probably the far right, since he implied that the far left is brainwashing people into actually believing something as harmless as tobacco smoke could hurt you.

whatsamatta chase, don't want a good ol' fashioned political debate to get fired up here? heehee. don't worry. i'll behave. 'nuff said on my part.

Most left leaning pople tend to want to inflict their beliefs on the masses..........such as the anti-smoking crusade has done for years in Canada.........It's too bad that freedom of choice on many such hot topics is no longer acceptable but that big brother knows whats best for me

Ok, this thread is done.

Thanks for playing.

I'm sorry to see that a thread which was started to do nothing more than discuss health issues and raise a little awareness had to turn in such a useless direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back