Reaction score
Hockey is a game that children always play

Up to ten thirty at night, in the hockey rink they stay

Shovings and headbutts, these things they can bear

Whenever they miss a goal, they must not swear

Hockey legends, they can all remember by name

They buy those expensive tickets for the love of the game

Whenever they lose a game, they sometimes weep

But I promise you next year, Habs shall make a sweep!

-Coreduo, hockey fan

What a cool poem. Nice one.

But...I was glad to see the Habs won as many playoff games as our Leafs did this year. :lol::lol::lol:

What a cool poem. Nice one.

But...I was glad to see the Habs won as many playoff games as our Leafs did this year. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, Chiller. I was born, Leafs but 'reared to be Habs'. My French-Quebecois mentors are all loaded. I benefit from some perks.

Thank you, Chiller. I was born, Leafs but 'reared to be Habs'. My French-Quebecois mentors are all loaded. I benefit from some perks.
I was born Leafs. My Dad was a Leafs fan, but his brother used to live in Montreal. ...there were some good fights back in the day. (yeah, Im old):lol:
I was 5 when the Leafs won the cup last, and probably wont see that again till the next life. :D

I was born Leafs. My Dad was a Leafs fan, but his brother used to live in Montreal. ...there were some good fights back in the day. (yeah, Im old):lol:
I was 5 when the Leafs won the cup last, and probably wont see that again till the next life. :D

The loveliest ladies in the world are from Montreal. Those were the kind of perks I get from my French-Quebecois mentors. Sigh.....

The loveliest ladies in the world are from Montreal.
:D

Checking the price of a train ticket.....:lol:

My last affaiir was an undying one. Up to this point in time, I still can't erase from my mind. Fleeting moment! Well, I got to get paid for what I do for ________.

Another one was a lady bus driver whom I fancied becausee I saw her wearing a short skirt while driving. Images like that incite my imagination.

Two VIA trains leave for Montreal everyday with 8 hour intervals. Union Station, my friend, chill.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back