For those who live in the south west :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by olivia, Nov 17, 2004.

1. olivia

olivia TPF Noob!

Hi

I am new here, and I do hope I am posting this in the right place.
    p.s. am not selling anything...lol

If you live in the south west (AZ, NV, UT, CO, CA,..etc) then plz humour me and read this :)

I am currently working on a book, and will be publishing by christmas (self publishing).
    I am looking for people that live in these areas and would like to include their photographs in this book.

If you are interested, plz contact me and I will give you more information about the book, and what the photographs should be.

You will get FULL credit, beneath the photograph (you will not lose copyright to your photograph) and you will be mentioned again in the thank you pages.

Not to worry, there are no fees here, however unfortunatly you will also not get paid...:( I just dont have a budget for that.

So, let me hear from you if you're interested....

Thanks,
    Olive

Oh, yeah, before I forget, you will need to agree to the terms and conditions, by e-mail . That basically state that you are the owner of the photograph and that you are giving me permission to use it in this book.
    It will not give me the right to modify, change, or re-use the photographs....

2. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Olive,

Hailing from Phoenix! I have some SW shots, sooo... PM me and we'll take it from there.

3. olivia

olivia TPF Noob!

great :) I sure will!

4. Luminosity

Luminosity No longer a newbie, moving up!

Just outta curiosity Olivia ....

Say this book sells really well ...... do any of the photographers featured in this book get some kind of commission down the track , in that kinda scenario ?