FOR THOSE WHO WANTED TO KNOW AND THOSE WHO DIDNT

Damn when are they having this contest again then I want to enter w/ no photo.....lol

Please explain no photo!! lol:drool:

It was a sales contest within the company the OP works for.

OUTSTANDING!!! What an amazing prize.

Congrat's OP.

Here's the winning photo from OP's Flickr account

1835267773_3c85d7307a_o.jpg

Damn when are they having this contest again then I want to enter w/ no photo.....lol

Please explain no photo!! lol:drool:

He probably is a Canon rep or something. The photo store where I use to hang out always had some kind of contest going. Still have a Nikon chair, part of a contest, that the manager gave me but I don't remember those guys getting cameras :(

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what the post is about lol ... thanks guys! i get out of work early friday when i get my camera so believe me after i charge that battery im goin out to takes some shots! now all i have to do is sell my 30d :/

If you sell your 30D, may as well sell the EF-S 55-250mm too :)

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what the post is about lol ... thanks guys! i get out of work early friday when i get my camera so believe me after i charge that battery im goin out to takes some shots! now all i have to do is sell my 30d :/

Hold onto it. They sell for so little compared to new now, that it's worth keeping. I just sent my 5D MKII to be fixed for the Err 30 and If I didn't have the 30D, I'd still be out of a job on the 22nd unless Canon gets my camera and lens back in time.

Hold onto it. They sell for so little compared to new now, that it's worth keeping. I just sent my 5D MKII to be fixed for the Err 30 and If I didn't have the 30D, I'd still be out of a job on the 22nd unless Canon gets my camera and lens back in time.

yea im just starting out for now ..... i think im going to buy a panasonic g1 as a backup. my 30d is less than 6 months old. i payed only 600 for it. ill get 500 easy

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what the post is about lol ...

yea im just starting out for now ..... i think im going to buy a panasonic g1 as a backup. my 30d is less than 6 months old. i payed only 600 for it. ill get 500 easy

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what they post lol ...

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what the post is about lol ...

i wonder sometimes when ppl post if they read what they post lol ...

everyone has needs and desires. i desire a tiny slr that if fun and the g1 is awsome.

Most reactions

Back