For Vixenta

Ummmm, is this a birthday thread? Heh, I'm gonna say it anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIXENTA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!

yeah I'm with Verbal here :) happy b-day!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the cheese... it may look ok but well... it's that old... older than dirt! (how I do love the thread with sayings and proverbs!!! :D:D:D)

Actually, erm... no. This is just a party for fun.
No birthday, right, vixenta?
No birthday. That will come in April, I guess.

But Alison has not come to eat her cheese and grapes.
That worries me!
Could it be because the doc said "Rest a lot!"? Couldn't someone carry my cheese and grapes (the FRESH variety) to her sofa? Please?
;)

EXACTLY!

That's what it is now! Clever you! Chris, the PlasticSpanner :D :biggrin:

Mmmmm......thank you LaFoto! And soon Aubrey will be home and I'll have him carry them to me while I rest! :mrgreen:

Right. That's the idea! :D
Let him do the waiter's bow and say "Madame!" for you like my waiter did, too, OK? ;)
(To be thinking that he's only about to come home from work when here midnight is approaching ... and I must go "approach" my own bed any time soon now... )

haha, good on you Alison, its always good to get waited on eh! hope you're check up went well by the way
LaFoto is right, sadly its not my birthday, but it was a great rehearsal for when it does come around in march, well done guys :lmao: (joke)

Most reactions

Back