For your Friday reading pleasure...

dude, you know what political stuff does around here....

shame shame....

It's not political...it's just an opinion that I personally believe most folks in my area would agree on right now. Weather you love either of them or hate them...it still brings up interesting questions...and some insight as well. Axe my thread if you must...but it's not like I'm calling Bush an A@@-Monkey. I'm not trying to even sling any poop myself...just spreading joy...much like crunchy peanut butter but saltier.

hahaha...but slinging poop is so much fun!

i guess ill leave it up until someone pitches a fit or starts a crappy debate.

PLEASE DO NOT POST POLITICAL STATEMENTS IN THIS THREAD OR START POLITICAL DEBATES below this post. PLEASE play nice or MD will delete it.

seems like most anything's up for discussion here. i have something i may post later...may stir things up a bit....we'll see ;)

General Off Topic Discussions (16 Viewing)
A place to talk about anything outside the topic of photography. Enjoy!

JonMikal said:
seems like most anything's up for discussion here. i have something i may post later...may stir things up a bit....we'll see ;)

General Off Topic Discussions (16 Viewing)
A place to talk about anything outside the topic of photography. Enjoy!

Anything but religion and politics :D

What's with the no polotics rule around here anyway?

I often find politcal debates a very usefull learning expererience.

As I'm Canadian, the only American politics I get are from CNN, And we all know how unbiased that station is...

bace said:
What's with the no polotics rule around here anyway?

I often find politcal debates a very usefull learning expererience.

As I'm Canadian, the only American politics I get are from CNN, And we all know how unbiased that station is...

if you want to talk politics, then find a political forum.

this is a light-hearted community. we dont need to spark arguments over whichever douchebag isnt fulfilling his promises in the white house or wherever. and it ALWAYS starts an argument.

MDowdey said:

this is a light-hearted community. we dont need to spark arguments over whichever douchebag isnt fulfilling his promises in the white house or wherever. and it ALWAYS starts an argument.

Understood.

I guess I don't know the extent of this forums political views. Maybe they're pretty extreme. I actually don't know much about world politics so I never get into these discussions with an extremist angle.

MDowdey said:

...exactly, and finally have a reason to ban bace!

dang, Matt, you really know how to ruin a barnfire ;)

its not expressly banned, but it just seems that everytime someone brings up something, there is always an opposing viewpoint that sparks a mean post or an angry thread. or a PM to me telling me to lock something down when i shouldnt have to. so, thats pretty much it.

Most reactions

Back