Ifocus4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HDR.. three exposures.

Last edited:
Kate
The tough issue with this shot is all of the branches in front of the building. It distracts from the building itself...I am sure you know this. How about PS them out and seeing how that looks?

I had wondered about that too but decided to leave them in for effect. I found most folks liked them...gave it a more spooky look. Considering it won an award of excellence in a competition last year I'm happy to leave it alone. I appreciate your comment and you are right...but as mentioned.. I think I'll leave it alone. ;)

As you say the branches add spookiness. Lucky there is no vegetation to further interfere with the image of the building. Im just not sure about the cropping. Id like to see the image look complete. This doesnt to me. It seems there is something missing. Like the rest of the building. Its sitting on the ground. Could you post the complete image so we can see what you cut off?

As you say the branches add spookiness. Lucky there is no vegetation to further interfere with the image of the building. Im just not sure about the cropping. Id like to see the image look complete. This doesnt to me. It seems there is something missing. Like the rest of the building. Its sitting on the ground. Could you post the complete image so we can see what you cut off?

I agree with Bynx on more of the building how about positioning the camera as close to the ground as possible and shoot up at an angle to capture the entire building and the sky.

Most reactions

Back