forbiden pictures!

kulakova

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some pictures which are highly valued here in russia (and actually everywhere) are forbidden here.

some kind of half naked people, there is nothing vulgar, everything is correct and the picture valued as extremely beutiful...

i can make lot of examples but here its forbidden....

these are also that kind of pictures which are the hichest selling pictures all over the world.

why?

(A) Supply and Demand. When things are forbidden, the available supply drastically drops and prices go up.

(B) If you're asking why they're forbidden, that I can't explain. Some sort of weird cultural double standard where graphic violence is encouraged but if you show a nipple you're screwed.

Artistic nudes and semi-nudes are allowed here, we just ask that you mark the post "Not Work Safe" and sometimes we request that rather than the image being displayed that a link be put to the image (depending on the content). This is a family site and we would prefer that people be able to make a decision on whether to view a thread that contains nudity, especially when they may be browsing the webisite from work over a lunch break, etc. I think you will find that many members will still view and comment on your work as long as you follow those guidelines :)

ok, thanks, sorry
;)

Most reactions

Back