Forecasting Fall

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one I dreamed up today and shot. I couldn't really think of a title. I thought of this as if it were a magic mirror predicting that fall was on its' way :p

forecast.jpg

I took two shots with different focus to get it all in focus.

:shock: :shock: How much for an 11X14??

Thanks so much everyone :)

This image is in a square format, so getting an 11x14 would be tough. Lemme see what I can do. When I come up with a good size it'll be available on Deviant Art, and you can find my print gallery at the link below. Thanks for your intersest! :)

Prints Gallery

Digital Matt said:
Thanks so much everyone :)

I can sell an 11x14 for $10. I have some prints for sale at Deviant Art, and I'll make it available there shortly.

Prints Gallery

Awesome! I will definately get one. You'll sign it, right??

If I sign it, you'll have to buy it from me, which means I'll have to buy it from DA and send it to you. It's no big deal. I'd love to. I'll get a matte for it and sign the matte. It looks like 10x10 is the only size I can get it printed at. Sorry! :p

Digital Matt said:
If I sign it, you'll have to buy it from me, which means I'll have to buy it from DA and send it to you. It's no big deal. I'd love to. I'll get a matte for it and sign the matte. It looks like 10x10 is the only size I can get it printed at. Sorry! :p

I'll take 10X10 and pay the extra for whatever it costs you. This is an amazing photo, I LOVE it. Plus, then when people comment on the photo I can direct them to your website and generate more sales for ya!

I'm glad you like it. I have hardly any sales right now, so :p And don't worry. It won't cost me extra Alison. I'm just concerned with it costing you extra to frame it, because you'll need a custom frame size. If I matte it, I need to know what matte size to get :p I've never signed the photo itself before.

Let me know what you think.

Digital Matt said:
I'm glad you like it. I have hardly any sales right now, so :p And don't worry. It won't cost me extra Alison. I'm just concerned with it costing you extra to frame it, because you'll need a custom frame size. If I matte it, I need to know what matte size to get :p I've never signed the photo itself before.

Let me know what you think.

Let me take a look at frame sizes. I think I can find one that would work. Because I own a studio I also get a discount at the local framing place. Plus, Aubrey and I both loved this image so it makes sense to get it matted and framed and hung in our new place.

matt! dude!
you know how much I love leaf shots..
and this one is amazing! :shock:
Im with alison on wanting a print haha :shock:
the color and detail in the leaf are beautifull and the whole idea is just.. something else.
great work! :D

And you know? This is one of those shots that perfectly shatters (pun intended) the rule of thirds. That leaf is pretty smack dab in the center and it's PERFECT!

Most reactions

Back