Forest Stairs

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I actually took this back in 2007... only a few months after starting photography. Its one photo that I have always liked... and I SO wish to go back and try it again now that I have learned much more. It was taken in Duluth, Minnesota... anyways, any thoughts?
I know the focus is soft... but I think it's ok because it's almost dreamy looking.

Straight out of the camera, no editing.
Vacation165.jpg

I love it. It looks like the only thing you might want to do is crop it a little bit so you can level out the "horizon"..It might even make a ncie black and white photograph as well.
Wes

Thanks for the comments

I love it. It looks like the only thing you might want to do is crop it a little bit so you can level out the "horizon"..It might even make a ncie black and white photograph as well.
Wes

I played with it in photoshop (I like doing this, but I only take the time with photos I think are really good). It does look really good in black and white, especially if you use a green filter when converting.

I edited it a bit OP, hope you don't mind. It's a bit of a cheesy and overdone edit but it's how I'd process it if it were my photo. Really beautiful by the way..

prettystairs.jpg

I edited it a bit OP, hope you don't mind. It's a bit of a cheesy and overdone edit but it's how I'd process it if it were my photo. Really beautiful by the way..

prettystairs.jpg

I do like vignetting, this is a little much for my tastes but definitely a good edit. :thumbup:

beautiful photo. I like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back