Forest under hurrican whipes

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
crw_2717crop2a.jpg

Hang on!
WHAT is that?
Have your really gone out in one of the big storms we have had in the past couple of days to take photos in a forest? If so, then I'd say this looks like you went under water! Which you probably did, what with the bucketloads of rain that fell (more so in your areas of Germany, we have stayed comparatively safe up here).

But this is sooooo not a ballet-photo!

It was hard wind in BW, more then 100 km/h (in some places it was about 200 km/h) with rain

After you had taken this photo in the wind and the rain, though, you treated it to something else in PhotoShop, right? It looks so --- metallic. I can't think of any other word.
And yes, we sure saw and heard about the storms in BW in the news. Also parts of Northrhine-Westfalia had floods and all that - I was there to visit with my family over the last weekend, and where my friend lives, all of them had water in their cellars/basements.

Silver - it'a a reflection on rain drops and on water on lives. I only removed a little noise. It was taken with ISO 1000. I was quite dark under storm.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back