Forgive me father...

humping legs, i didnt get this type of conversation on my newbie thread :p i'm jealous lol

actually i'm quite amused at soem of the conversations on here lol. you all sseem quite comfortable with each other hahahaha

Scheine...i wouldnt worry....maybe i can teach an apprentice the ways of the leg humping and the legacy can be carried on...

md

MDowdey said:
Scheine...i wouldnt worry....maybe i can teach an apprentice the ways of the leg humping and the legacy can be carried on...

md

WARNING TO ALL!!! BE SURE TO WEAR PANTS TO THE FORUM, UNLESS YOU LIKE MESSIES AROUND THE ANKLE/ SHIN AREA!!! AGAIN, SHORTS, DIAPERS, MINI SKIRTS ARE NOT ADIVSED ATTIRE FOR THE FORUM!!! :?

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

md

WARNING TO ALL!!! BE SURE TO WEAR PANTS TO THE FORUM, UNLESS YOU LIKE MESSIES AROUND THE ANKLE/ SHIN AREA!!! AGAIN, SHORTS, DIAPERS, MINI SKIRTS ARE NOT ADIVSED ATTIRE FOR THE FORUM!!! :?

I happen to think miniskirts are a good idea :-D

Schein said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

md

I happen to think miniskirts are a good idea :-D

I'll second that! :D

I always try to wear one of these if MD is around :p

radsuit.jpg

oriecat said:
I always try to wear one of these if MD is around :p

radsuit.jpg

Protection from the stickies...and the stiffies!!! :D

Oh... hi Matt... do we know each other? because I have a strange feeling about you :):)

mentos_007 said:
Oh... hi Matt... do we know each other? because I have a strange feeling about you :):)

i have a strange feeling about you too...although its not PG-13 :twisted:

md

Most reactions

Back