Forgotten Bench

Duradrum

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First post and first pic! Comments welcome.

bench4.jpg

Welcome to the Forum.

It's a nice shot. The lighting on the bench is great & the sunset looks nice.

However, I feel that they are competing to be the subject in this photo. I think if you cut this shot in half, you would have a nice shot of a sunset and a great shot of a bench. Maybe they would work together better if the middle ground was not lost in shadow.

I look forward to seeing more of your photos.

I really like the picture, Big mike is right, you have two good photo's in one picture, but I also think the whole picture is very good. Makes me wish I was sitting on the bench and taking in the scenery.

I'm with Mike and Cruzin, you could have a nice panoramic sunset going here, and also have a square crop of just the bench, the highlights on which make the whole image in my opinion. The middle ground of the image seems to be slightly redundant.

As Big Mike said, there are two pictures here. But I prefer the entire picture. For me the bench in the foreground makes the shot more interesting than just a sunset shot. And, on my screen, the middle ground show detail. All in all, I really like the image.

Welcome to the forum!
I can't but repeat what all the others have said before me, or I can just NOT repeat it...
... and still say that maybe the two-in-one picture could be taken as this very photo's speciality, that the very fact that you COULD divide it in two makes this ONE photo.
I've "divided" it on my screen by scrolling alone and find that it makes me quite happy to also see the source of light that lits up the bench so.
In short: I like this.
Send more!

Most reactions

Back