The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This image below is an absolutely untouched (except to convert from Raw) quick portrait of a young woman who will be a model for me.

This was taken on a stage set with a real mix of overhead theater light and TLL flash so the detail is not as good as I'd like and the color is off but it is adequate for a headshot for the show.

She is very attractive with virtually flawless skin. What I am concerned about is her noticeable dimples and the cute but prominent cheeks. My strategy will be to try to minimize her smiling and shoot her more in 3/4 face but any suggestions from someone with experience would be very welcome.

12413-Foreigner_Laurel2007-05-12_01DSC_2426-Edit.jpg

Hope you like:

Yours:
12413-Foreigner_Laurel2007-05-12-1.jpg

After:
new-1.jpg

What was done:
Levels correction
Left Eye Liquify
Cheek Liquify
Temple, Jaw, Cheek, Neck Burn.
Teeth whitening
Eye Brighten
Hair "poof"
Neck elongation
Vivid light burn
And a small fix on the amount of dimples, undereye line,smile crease on a dupe layer.
Hope you like.

thanks for the edit.
I should have been more clear.
What I am loking for is a strategy to minimize her 'cheek' problems in future shoots.

Hope you like:
What was done:
Levels correction
Left Eye Liquify
Cheek Liquify
Temple, Jaw, Cheek, Neck Burn.
Teeth whitening
Eye Brighten
Hair "poof"
Neck elongation
Vivid light burn
And a small fix on the amount of dimples, undereye line,smile crease on a dupe layer.
Hope you like.

Traveller - sorry for this potential thread hijack, but I had a question, more for Cindy - How do you know to do the neck, cheek, eye alterations? I remember the fibonaci ratio that notionally is present in beautiful people, but is this what you thought on, was just experience or is there something that I missed.

Thanks and Sorry to Traveller - end of hijack ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back