Fort Baker & The Bridge, San Francisco

ANDS!

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couple of shots of Fort Baker (right underneath Golden Gate, where folks can come and crab fish off the pier), and The Bridge.

Some nice pics ANDS! That's a well used rock in #2. :lol:

I'm really diggin' the last photo the most.

Thanks. For whatever reason I had a mental block that these birds were in fact shatting, and not just "had ****"; so when I sat down, got a nice dollop of dook on my jeans. Good times.

Oh, I like that intense father-daughter conversation you managed to capture. I wonder what it was she had done prior to this ;) ...

And I was wondering: "Isn't that gull ... erm ... ??:scratch: " and now I hear that it was the gull restroom, indeed :biggrin: Heehee.

Your take on The Bridge is a good one. Not to be seen every day.

Oh, I like that intense father-daughter conversation you managed to capture. I wonder what it was she had done prior to this ;) ...

I think he may have been asking her if she was ready to go. You really can't see it (as it was a pink-white), but shes rocking out on a Nintendo DS, and I think was totally oblivious or unconcerned whether or not pops managed to catch some crab.

And I was wondering: "Isn't that gull ... erm ... ??:scratch: " and now I hear that it was the gull restroom, indeed :biggrin: Heehee.
Better to see it than sit in it. Which I did.

Your take on The Bridge is a good one. Not to be seen every day.
Yea I did that one as well. Thinking of maybe printing it out on large format.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back