TPF Noob!
Reaction score
North Richland Hills (Ft. Worth suburb) TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think about this photo?

bass.jpg

f/14 / 15 sec / 14mm / ISO 100

My only thought is that it would be nice if you could have avoided the sign on the left cutting across the cars light trails - the chances are that's not possible looking at you precarious positioning. If possible I'd also suggest that you use a longer exposure to allow the light trails to build up some more. Other than those minor points, I'd say very well executed.

i actually think it's an ok exposure... any longer and it's very likely that the details of the statue thing on the building would be lost. Nice composition and timing to be able to get 2 cars going separate ways.

Perhaps I should clarify, I meant longer exposure and stopping down the lens to its minimum aperture. You're right the overall exposure itself is spot on, I was just suggesting a different combination of shutter and aperture settings.

I have shot this venue on many occassions and I think you did wickedly good.
I'm gonna steal the idea, just so you know. :)

I have shot this venue on many occassions and I think you did wickedly good.
I'm gonna steal the idea, just so you know. :)

Only the second time I shot that garage. Actually went with a few folks I met up with on the texasphotoforum. Happy I could have inspired. ;-)

I really appreciate everyones critique. Happy I didn't do half bad!

My only complaint is you cut off the most interesting parts of the building. Some day I need to go back to the Barnes and Noble opposite and take some photos from there, I remember a great view of the building from the 2nd floor.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Not sure there is much you can do about it but the two women on the building where the lights shine on them is a little washed out. Other then that excellent job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back