ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy,

This site is a great resource; I've always felt that I learned more talking with other photographers than books, classes, etc... The Photo Gallery is one of my favorite sections. I am desperately trying to track down a scanner so that I can post some of my stuff. But until then I'll enjoy looking at your stuff.

Not always, but often as I'm looking at posted images I wonder what equipment was used. I don't need to know everything, but what camera, lens, filters, close up accessories, etc... would be nice. Thanks.

yeah.... I hear ya cluckin', Big Chicken.... I find myself only making technical notes when I post something alternative, like: "Kodak HIE (infrared) film, #25 red filter used".... even that isn't much. My bad. :oops:

If you want to know something specifically about an image you like, just ask the original poster. Most of us enjoy babbling about our images. :wink:

Maybe repeated pleas for technical data will get us all into the habit of supplying more info at the time of posting our images.

I was about to start a thread about the same thing, cuz I have an idea that might be helpful. Would it be possible to add to the member profile and question along the lines of equipment. It could be displayed on the side w/ the other information. You'd only have to enter it once and then its done with.

In a lot of computer forums that I visit people list their hardware/equipment in their signatures. You could do the same thing here, infact I think I've seen a few people that have.
It's just an idea incase Chase or Voodoo can't add the option to the profiles section.

I say use a signature for now. There might be a mod for phbb to make it possible. I'll need to check.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back