Forum psycologist needed...

If my husband gave me a diamond ring, I'd slap him. He knows I want a medium format kit and lots of lenses. :x

It's so nice that we're both photographers. :mrgreen:

terri said:
If my husband gave me a diamond ring, I'd slap him. He knows I want a medium format kit and lots of lenses.

Read that out loud in a Daisy Duke southern-style accent! lol!

Mah kinda wooman!

lol

Rob

Did she use the word 'fine' ? cos if she did, you're in the ****. If not, then ride the wave of acceptance and ask her if her best friend has ever had a threesome... ;)

She never uses the fateful "FINE" phrase as it brings out the "lets settle this now!" side of me!:confused: (It's certainly not fine if a woman says FINE!)

And what is it with you people being obsessed with the sex line!?:shock: Bace thinks she's off with someone else, Tony wants me to suggest something that's gonna cause me pain! :confused:

(But it just might be worth the risk asking about her friend!:fangs: :blushing::whip: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

terri said:
If my husband gave me a diamond ring, I'd slap him. He knows I want a medium format kit and lots of lenses. :x

same here!!! :)

ahem....who is building a dark room???

could she just be being nice... i mean, dang, i am nice just because.. maybe she knows you want this, and will probably get it with or without her help....

i dont know, maybe she is being a good partner in life...maybe you have been exceptionally good and kind to her, and she i repaying???
call me nuts... ( ok, dont..) but there is a good chance she is not playing any games, except the old, " i am gonna give in easy, and make him nervous for a bit.."
think its working......

When I was about 6 and I lived in the U.K. I ran through a field and got my rubber boot stuck in the mud. At first it was cool, I figured i'll get dirty and get it out. Then I realized the horses in the field were coming over to eat me. I got scared and panicked. My friends left and I was all alone with the horses. I'm tuggin on my leg and the more I tug the more the suction takes my boot. Eventually my mom came to help me after my friends ran for help.

She told me to take my foot out of the boot.

Sometimes, things are way simpler than you think.

The End.

no...once my foot wasn't in it it was easy to take out of the mud.

Most reactions

Back