mediaspin360

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mediaspin360.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
YouTube Video:

We are selling a set of Fotorobot (Fotorobot.cz - 3D photo Equipment) machines which can be used separately or can work together -- more complicated photo tasks can be solved by synchronized-working machines. Types of robotic machines cover all the current needs of photographing. Small and glossy objects as jewellery, glass, watches, mobile phones, wine bottles, middle-sized objects as computers, consumer goods, fashion, up to large objects as bicycles, refrigerators, furniture, industrial machines, and even live models presenting fashion.

VERTICAL AXIS
3 robotic machines -- Robotic Turntable, Turning Platform, Cube are designed for photographing of objects alongside the vertical axis (360° circle)

HORIZONTAL AXIS
1 machine -- Robotic Arm -- for photographing alongside the horizontal axis (top view). One of the biggest advantages of Fotorobot.czsystem is modularity. It is not necessary to equip the studio with the whole system, but only with the machines covering your range of the photographed objects.

If you are interested in acquiring top notch 3D/360 photo equipment please send me an private email and I can give you more details on pricing, training and setup. For more pictures, videos, details and pricing please visit the manufacturer web site at Fotorobot.cz - 3D photo Equipment

Original Purchase price was over $35,000. We barely used them! They are all in the storage and bid starts $5,000. Sold ASIS. Local Pickup. No Out of State Shipments.

Most reactions

Back