Found a Church

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I wrote in a different thread I started indoor this week and have wanted to give a church a try. Got shot down yesterday by the Mormons so went downtown Lima and went to a Cathedral. heres a few I got, unfortunately they allowed photos but not tripods

4772371273_0687eaa369_b.jpg

4773844100_7535a9eebd_b.jpg

4773279748_2d2348cd92_b.jpg

4773110904_6a5a2ed9df_b.jpg

Well-well! They all look like you have really nailed the technique.

Thanks. I really enjoy it. Hopefully I can fine tune my style more and don't hit a wall. I thinking of trying a 90 day HDR or something to force myself to do one everyday.
Indoor is different then outside. If you get sharp exps I find indoor easier to get realistic. Trees are tough with HDR partly because they move between exposures.

I like shooting the insides of churches, shopping malls, museums etc. Your shots here are superb. Great job. And a nice place to shoot. You can make a simple tripod with a piece of string, two steel washers and a bolt that fits into the base of your camera. The bolt is located at the midpoint of the string and the washers go on each end. Then screw the bolt into the camera, and stand on each washer.

So when you stand on them you pull the string tight? Can't you still get side movement or am I missing something?

Most reactions

Back