found a processor

mathewhoyland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, i have been looking for about a month for a colour processor, and the same friend who was selling a processor a few weeks ago that i was advised not to buy is selling a new one he bought off of someone to re-sell. Its a DL-M60RT Delight made by AMPLEX i believe. I am really desperate to buy one, but before i spend my money, i would like an opinion.

It was used by a company and its in great working order, i was just hoping someone could tell me if it would be good for me!

Thanks,
Mathew.

What do you need a processor for? Little more information might allow some more replies.

I use a Jobo CPE rotary tube processor. But as of right now I only do E-6. Goning to start color film processing since the local Kodak pick up service ruined over 15 rolls of color film from my vacation over the summer.

Was 15 rolls of panoramic film. They cut the film in standard 4 frame 35mm strips. Only problem is the camera had immages 58mm long per frame!! :x Basically over 1/2 of the shots were ruined by them cutting in a frame.

aught that sucks, im sorry that happened.

I am selling my photographs, usually my prints are 8 by 12? i think :)

I have a JOBO but it takes way too long to get a print. I was really looking for a Durst 3 barrel system (i think thats what its called at least) i have really good results with that, but i just want somthing RA-4 compatable. Do you think that processor would be good?

Most reactions

Back