Found out what it means to be "professional"

put a "Type R" sticker on it. Then you'll be super cool like all the idiots with hondas and big wings.

You aren't cool until you attach a 93.5-98 Toyota Supra spoiler to your lens using double sided tape. Not 3M double sided tape for automotive trim, either. I mean that useless clear tape that won't even hold your kid's crayon rendition of a Christmas tree on the wall.

If I stick one of the turbo badges off my old Supras to the top of my camera body, will it focus faster?

nikon-d300rice.jpg

This in one of the most professional cameras ever. Only a few people ever saw it. I got to take a picture of it but it was ver yfar away so I had to crop it. This is what it looks like:
mf-Canon_1.jpg

^ bahahaha... that rocks. I need to do that with my space legos.

Nikon, White lens? OMG nawwwww

Bah, Nikon >=< canon (Greater than equal or less than to canon) </cannikon war>

There :)
Although, Canon EOS 1Ds Mk III is probably better than all nikons :)

But hassleblad =>all (excerpt maybe Lecia?)

I got hassled and ultimately told not to come back without a permit by park rangers on the Michigan Lake shore line because I was a "professional". I was one of two guys I saw with a 5DMarkII walking around, but because I had a girl in a bikini posing I suppose I was the "pro". The other guy without the bikini clad girl was not bothered by the rangers.

he was just jealous you had a chick in a bikini

this is also why my favourite response when people ask what i'm doing.... "im a student and this is for an assignment". It's not the complete truth, i'm not specifically enrolled somewhere at a formal institution, but we're all students of the photography craft in some way or another. I haven't had an instance where that doesn't work. They may still ask you to pack it up a little quicker than you would like, but it stops them from being complete dicks about it.

*slowly walks away with head hung low and covering up my canon sign on my popup flash and slapping a little red triangle on the grip*

Nah that guy justifies pretty much my true opinion, IT all depends on what you want to do, but canon is still better all round :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back