Found rusted cars!

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My husband and I went for a drive today with our two boys, and we came across this old abandoned gas station with a rusted out Plymouth sitting near it. We live in Tennessee near Nashville, so we always love to drive out to these little country towns to see the sights, and boy were we glad we did today! We parked the car and began walking around when we finally realized there was a really long shaped delapidated building there that happened to be an abandoned motel. Then we found not just 1 50s era Plymouth, but 4! We also found a really cool Ford milk truck type vehicle that used to be used as a Book Mobile type of thing for some local library. We found these cars in Columbia, Tn and one of the Plymouths still had the original dealer emblem on it that said Columbia, Tennessee! How awesome! I'll be posting more photos as soon as I get them uploaded...I took A TON! But here's a link to the first few!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crystalbowron/sets/72157601662516394/show/

I would have liked to see your photos but Im too lazy to click your link.

Then no offense...but I really wouldn't care about a critique from someone who is that uninterested from the beginning! :wink:

I almost wasn't gonna click either.

But I did.
I love the effect you put on them. They're almost cartoonish or something. Very unique.

My favorite is the door though. But I sorta have a thing for random old doors.

I was persuaded to click on it by neea, but then realized it was a slideshow, so I closed the window. Try using the image tags. Please?

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with everyone here. I thought the point was the give opinions on each others work, I never thought it mattered what form the work was viewed in. All you have to do is click one link...give me a break! In all honesty, if you don't find it worth while to make a click of the mouse in order to view my work, then I don't think I can trust the opinion you would give of it either. After all...it may take too much effort from you to think about it too much. ;)

I like these a lot,

I really like that one shot a lot. And that other one too..

Sorry, I dont know what the titles are, or numbers , so I cannot tell you

which ones... I think they had leaves in them !!!

Just giving you a hard time !! lol

The 2nd one is my fav.

I clicked and am glad I did. Nice shots, did they take much PS to get them looking that way?

I like them also:thumbup:, don't pay any attention to the negative remarks, they have to much free time:lmao:

www.prophoto1.com

Wow! Just wow.
Glad I checked these out. Love the saturation and contrast on these, the efeects just add to the whole atmosphere of the images.
Very good job. :)

Thanks guys...I really appreciate you taking the time to look at the images.
I usually post images one by one on here, but with so many images, I think it takes way too much time to post all of them on here. I thought it would just make it easier for everyone to view.

Thank you again for the wonderful comments, it really means a lot!!! It's always nice to get the feeling that you're moving in the right direction with your photography! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back