fountain of power

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
18584491-L.jpg

18584493-L.jpg

thanks for looking

Terrific angle on the Whitehouse, with good colours to boot. Very clever getting the white house between the two fountain spouts. Good symmetry on the second, I like the way the lights are focusing the eyes on the fountain and White house

that first one definitely reminds me of the volcano in front of the Mirage hotel in Vegas where my bro and dad and I went 2 years ago...

awesome colors man!

Excuse my Aussie ignorance but isn't that Capital Hill and not the White House? Or am i just a dumb foreigner who doesn't pay enough attention when watching American movies and TV shows :)

OMG, you post some amazing stuff. The reflection in #2 is near perfection, but the first shot is one gorgeous photo my friend. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I gotta throw in a couple :hail: :hail: to boot.

Youdaman!!!

The first is amazing!!! The colors and sharpness are perfect. I love the angle you've chosen. You can take a pic that most people would shoot and it's ordinary, but you take it the extra mile!!! :thumbup: as always ;)

You are the #1 Washington shooter. Excellent work and I'm glad I have another city to shoot, as I could not match your work. :hail: :hail: Those shots are amazing. I have not done any long exposures with the D-70 yet, anything I should know?

Keep up the great work as I find it very motivational.

Eric

thanks a bunch all!

Eric - shoot manual (i live by the sunny 16 rule; give or take a stop)

Cruzin - (ahem) i knew you knew; you we're just testing the others.... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back