Fox at my front door!

Well I got a little bit in the local newspaper. Not exactly an exciting story but hey, it's good to have it out there, and thanks to the people at the newspapers. :)

fox-herald-web.jpg

Got to hate newsprint quality :lol:

Last edited:
haha Great news :)
and definatly well deserved

Awesome! I don't know how I managed to avoid commenting on your original photos, because they fall into the category of "Holy S**t Good!", but even so - great shots and great news story. I hope your neighbors are as friendly to the beautiful animals as you are :thumbsup:

On the one hand, GREAT news on your publication...

On the other hand, they didn't use your best shot! (I like your first shot best, although they are all superb!)

Awwwwwwwwwwww...CUTE little guy, and great shots!!!

:O)

do you want all the foxes in australia back? you can have them, they are vermin here and do MAJOR damage to out native animal populations, some of which are on the brink of extintion:( If a fox got that close to someones house here it would be dead.

They are absoluetly stunning photos but! the fox looks so perfect i didnt really think it was real for a while!!

awesome shots. I really like the lighting on them, and lets admit, that is a really cute fluffly fox!

Corinna directed me to this forum; I have only been in the beginners up till now.

To me the pictures look overly sharpened but great captures.

We had a den of foxes here for a few years (no more) & our one cat would play with the pups.

Fantastic photos! Hopefully its not just one of those "once in a lifetime" opportunities. Great work!

Derrick

Most reactions

Back