Frances

Stupid question: Who the hell invents all those hurricane names? must be some creative guys

Some really, really bored weathermen who spend too much time studying satellite images, I think. :p

Wind is definitely picking up....starting to sound more like wailing out there than wind. :shock: Not much rain yet, though.

santino said:
I hate hurricanes!!!!! :evil:
I send ya'll a light.
Stupid question: Who the hell invents all those hurricane names? must be some creative guys ;)

There are a few list of names for tropical storms. All these names are agreed on by the World Meteorological Organization.

Oh no...my dad is taking a flight out of Atlanta tomorrow morning. I hope he gets home =O!

Terri...Matt.... How are ya'll doing today? It's been pretty crappy on my side of town but it seems like most of the tornados are hitting nearer to the both of you. They're saying we have one more day of this. Here's my ray of light.

hobbes28 said:
Terri...Matt.... How are ya'll doing today? It's been pretty crappy on my side of town but it seems like most of the tornados are hitting nearer to the both of you. They're saying we have one more day of this. Here's my ray of light.

we all died in the night....but thanks for asking.

md

Ok...why am I now hearing about a hurricane named Ivan???? 2 HURRICANES IS ENOUGH DAMNIT!!!! That's it, I say we move our trip up to tommorrow...lets all meet up in Cali tommorrow and that way I won't have to worry about all our southeastern US forum members!!!

Most reactions

Back