www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with the Yashicamat 124G. Fuji Velvia 50

Which angle do you like best?

flwchapel01.jpg

flwchapel02.jpg

flwchapel03.jpg

I think the first shows off the radical shape of the building blending in with the rock face best, although the second does have a bit more contrast.

Nice! Wow, you got some great colors there, voo.

#1 is interesting, but I like #2 because you can see the window frames and more of the rocks. I also like the lighting better. I think it could be rotated to the righ a hair though.
#3 is my second favorite, but without so much sky. I would come down and in from the right.

2 would have to be my pick of the lot. It has the right amount going on in the background to hold my interests. I agree with markc in that the 3rd one would be good without too much of the sky. What really works for the 3rd one is the unique look of the building encased into the rocks without the rock background. It makes it stand out more this way. Great shots voo!

wowers, the colour is amazing!!!!
Number two does the most for me, but all angles are interesting. I find second the best balance of nature and the building. The first one, the evironment seems stronger, the last one the building is definately what sticks out. But that doesn't make one better than the other, depends what you are after.

All shots are really wicked, are you sure you haven't sent any of your fotos to Arizona Highways??

It's either #1, 2 or 3.....danged if I know, every time I look at them I prefer a different one!
You figure it out!

Most reactions

Back