FRAUDULENT EBAY!

Its a real shame, I hate when that happens, a couple years back I bought a small video camera for a trip I would be taking. I was promised a 2 gig memory card, a miniature tripod and remote for the camera none of which arrived with it.

Post the link to the product that you bought. All to often there's a legitimate line in there like "Pictures shown for illustration only actual product is unofficial merchandise"

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ain't nothing like buying from a brick and mortar store and walking out with what you want in hand.

Ain't nothing like buying from a brick and mortar store and walking out with what you want in hand.

The problem with that for those of us on this little island is that it's gonna cost you about 50% extra. Canon 1Ds III in the states $8000, in Ireland €8000 ($11,690). So sometimes the web is crucial. For me however I now have a flight attendent that frequents NYC :0)

If you did pay through paypal, be advised a claim can take up to 30 days. Sometimes it results in no refund :(

The problem with that for those of us on this little island is that it's gonna cost you about 50% extra. Canon 1Ds III in the states $8000, in Ireland €8000 ($11,690). So sometimes the web is crucial. For me however I now have a flight attendent that frequents NYC :0)

I must be in a mood today- so I took a break.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back