" FRAYED TIME/ Winters View "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Folks...

ok Farm/rural/ nostalgia is what I mostly do.. so being in Vermont I guess is pretty much a plus...

This shot taken this past winter shows a typical Winters view, not with total pristine snow, but more or less a normal view of Winter on a farm..

• Focal length: 18.8mm (35mm equivalent: 74mm)
  • Exposure time: 0.0067 s (1/150)
  • Aperture: f/4.7
  • ISO equiv.: 50

frayedtime1.jpg

Looking good. The snow is white enough that it looks relatively fresh yet it is an area that is traveled. The line/curve of the road is nice too, as it takes me up to the barn, but my eye does go to the bright red part of the barn first. I almost wish I could see a little bit more detail on the side of the bar, but the overall exposure is good with nice blue skies. I myself, am personally glad that I don't see any cars or any other things that would set it in a time specific period (except for the tire tracks). This does remind me of a nice new england moment....(bad pun/joke intended).

Hi Timbo... appreciate your comments and analysis on nothing to show a time era... and lol... I like the pun, thats what the name is about, capturing New England Moments! Thanks again..

Most reactions

Back