Freak of nature

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i was walking in the park shooting some bugs, when this dandelion caught my eye. Well a dandylion is rather common this time of year, but i never saw one that looking like this.
If you look closely, you can see that its in fact 3 dandelions. Maybe they just grow next to eachother, you might think.
Park121.jpg

But if you look at the stem of the dandelion you can see something very weird, the 3 flowers are fused together. It was the weirdest thing i saw in a long time, very cool though:
Park122.jpg

I did leave it there and i hope other people will do the same. Hope to see it later on when the umbrella seeds are on it.
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

I've seen many Dandelions, but I never paid enough attention to notice any unusal ones. I'm going out in the yard and look around. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

your welcome.
I just noticed that the flower was rather big for a dandelion. So on closer inspection i noticed the stems were fused. If i got some time, im gonna check on it tomorow, to see if its still there.

i went on a search for the 3-flowered dandelion again and was glad to see it was still there. It lost the yellow flowers though, wont be long till its all fluffy :)

Park126.jpg

Park127.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Most reactions

Back