Free CF cards @ B&H! For real!

RyanLilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
B&H has San Disk extreme 3 4gig cards for 19.95 each, buy 3 and get a $60 mail in rebate from sandisk. Or get 3 8gig cards for $20 total after rebate!
Normal shipping is $5

Just thought some people could use this deal, I think I'll buy six and use two adresses for the rebates.
-Ryan

Woah, awesome! Do you think that the rebate would apply to Canadians aswell?

Wow, they're really trying to get rid of those extreme III cards all over, aren't they?

Dang, only for residents of the US.
:(

i got a couple two gigers for 9 bucks today, i saw this offer on Bh this morning but i couldnt ask my for her credit card again she'd say i was nuts. (i pay her back when i use her credit card)

oh yeah, i got a WD 640 gb harddrive for 70 bucks today! WOOT!

When you take a look at the rebate form, you will found if you buy 3 CF Ext III cards, the total rebate is $60 (in the form of VISA card).

I ordered mine this morning around 8am. Actually, Ritz, Adorama and B&H all have the same deals. If there is a Wolf camera store around, you can check them out as well because they also running the same promotion.

If you are looking for SD cards, check the about sites/stores as well. 4GB SD from Sandisk also free after rebate. In fact, if you order from Adorama, since it is free shipping, so you maybe able to made few cents back ....lol

When you take a look at the rebate form, you will found if you buy 3 CF Ext III cards, the total rebate is $60 (in the form of VISA card).

I ordered mine this morning around 8am. Actually, Ritz, Adorama and B&H all have the same deals. If there is a Wolf camera store around, you can check them out as well because they also running the same promotion.

If you are looking for SD cards, check the about sites/stores as well. 4GB SD from Sandisk also free after rebate. In fact, if you order from Adorama, since it is free shipping, so you maybe able to made few cents back ....lol

Adorama has the 4gig for $37.95 versus $19.95 from B&H

Adorama has the 4gig for $37.95 versus $19.95 from B&H

The email I got from Adorama

Copy and Paste below
.... SanDisk 4 GB Extreme III Compact Flash Memory Card
spacer.gif

Reg. $39.95 Three days only $19.95 + FREE shipping
The link will link back to Adorama this afternoon, I was able to add it to the cart. But now it link to Amazon as a 3rd party seller in Amazon.
Maybe due to internet traffic. Adorama site had some issue this morning.

If you go to Adorama site and search for "sandisk cf", you will see the item on the list for $19.95 each and have a rebate link. However, if you click on the item itself now, it link back to Amazon.

Isn't the "visa" amount only redeemable at the same place you made the purchase and only for specific items? I think they did something like that for Canadians last year too.

Still a good deal if you need it, however, you do not really "save" anything, you are obligated to spend that money on other items in the same store... but you get more for your dollar as long as it is on something that you want/need.

Isn't the "visa" amount only redeemable at the same place you made the purchase and only for specific items? I think they did something like that for Canadians last year too.

Still a good deal if you need it, however, you do not really "save" anything, you are obligated to spend that money on other items in the same store... but you get more for your dollar as long as it is on something that you want/need.

Jerry, the visa card will be accepted at any places that accept visa. So, it can be used at gas station, supermarket, restaurant....

Yes, it is still a good deal even at $19.95 per card (before the rebate)

Then it is for sure not the same as what I saw previously. The last time, they worded the rebate in such a manner that you had to spend the savings at the same location and in the beginning, only on very specific things.

Too bad they don't offer something similar for the Extreme IV or SanDisk Ducati editions, I would be all over it.

The rebate for Extreme IV Compact flash are ..

4 GB
1 card = $20, 2 cards = $50, 3 cards = $90

8 GB
1 card = $40, 2 cards = $95, 3 cards = $150

16 GB
1 card = $45, 2 cards = $100, 3 cards = $200

Valid on purchases from Oct 12 2008 - Jan 17 2009

But in the fine print .. it said US residents only .... sorry Jerry :sexywink:

The rebate for Extreme IV Compact flash are ..

4 GB
1 card = $20, 2 cards = $50, 3 cards = $90

8 GB
1 card = $40, 2 cards = $95, 3 cards = $150

16 GB
1 card = $45, 2 cards = $100, 3 cards = $200

Valid on purchases from Oct 12 2008 - Jan 17 2009

But in the fine print .. it said US residents only .... sorry Jerry :sexywink:

I *think* I have a way around that if need be... ;)
Where is the info for this rebate located?

Most reactions

Back